Search Engine Optimization (SEO) - Services | Myrtle Beach, SC
Marketing Provisions, a Myrtle Beach Search Engine Optimization company, can help your business increase its organic page rankings in search results on Google, Bing and Yahoo. By performing monthly SEO services, we will not only make your website rank higher in the search engines organically, we will to drive more traffic and revenue to your business. Marketing Provisions provides improvement for your Myrtle Beach business in local area search results as well as national search engine results.
Search Engine Optimization is a long-term marketing strategy. With an SEO services plan from Marketing Provisions you will start seeing some local Myrtle Beach area results almost immediately, and noticeably higher rankings within a few months.
What is SEO, and Can I do it Myself?
Ahh the famous question! “What is SEO and Can I do it myself?” That’s what everyone asks us. Let’s break it down a little.
First, SEO is the act of optimizing your website for the search engines with the end goal that it will rank higher in organic, or unpaid, search results.
This means that your website needs to be mobile friendly, user friendly and fast loading. Your website must meet the basic requirements of the search engines, such as having H1, H2 and H3 tags, meta descriptions, alt tags, etc. It also means great content on your website that needs to be authoritative while using keywords that anticipate what people are searching for. SEO also means building links that leverage your website’s page authority. Another component of Search Engine Optimization is content marketing. An optimized website will have increased traffic in search results, both in quantity and quality.
The next question is invariably “Can I do it myself?”. The answer is: yes! Anyone with time can study SEO and apply that to your business website. There are loads of articles and information on the internet alone that teaches you what to do and how to do it.
BUT, as a business owner – do you have the time and the expertise to do it all? When it comes to your business you should always hire professionals. I mean, I can cook and I own a lot of cookbooks – but do you want me in the kitchen of your 5-star restaurant?
This is why you need to hire a local SEO company in Myrtle Beach to help you with your websites organic ranking. SEO for your business should be done by professionals. Think of it this way, it will be cheaper and faster for you in the long run, instead of doing it yourself piecemeal and taking a long time for results.
What types of SEO Services are there?
There are two basic types of SEO services that Marketing Provisions, a Myrtle Beach Search Engine Optimization company provides. They are On-Site and Off-Site SEO. Below are descriptions and a few examples of how we do it.
On-Site SEO (on-page SEO) – refers to everything that is done on your website that helps it rank in search engine results. This is where we make sure that your website page’s architecture is correct, the content is properly formatted and of a good quality and length, the keywords used are correct and are sufficiently on the page but not stuffed, etc.
This is initially done through a website audit. Here is where we can see what you have that’s working and what your website is missing. We make sure that you have page titles, H1 & H2 tags, meta data tags and descriptions and your pictures are labeled correctly with your target keywords. From there we can start with fresh content if needed, finding a few more or even better keywords and long tail keywords that will work for your niche and may be easier to rank for.
Off-Site SEO (off-page SEO) – refers to everything done online, but not directly on your website. This is where an SEO company puts in a lot of work. We build awareness and trust in your online brand, building links to your website, preferably from high domain authority sites. Getting online reviews and mentions from other authorities helps organic rank. We will optimize and post on your social media sites, creating great looking graphics that will catch the eye and encourage them to click and like your page.
Furthermore, we write blog articles and share them on other sites, thus creating more links and establishing you as an authority in your field. If you have done something newsworthy, we will send out a press release and have it picked up by news sites and magazines in Myrtle Beach and nationally.
SEO for Your Business
Since people perform millions of online searches a day – doesn’t it make sense that you want some form of SEO for your business that will help make it rank on the search engines and stand out from the crowd?
Marketing Provisions uses marketing strategies that work for your business. We create great, high quality, in-depth content, quality backlinks, and local and national directory placements. These are the keys to proven organic ranking results.
As an SEO Company, Marketing Provisions knows that Search Engine Optimization for your business is a continuing process, that needs to be tweaked and monitored on a regular basis. Yes, this takes time and will not happen overnight. We are transparent with what we do and use only white-hat SEO strategies.
We always integrate all online marketing, from Google Adwords or PPC advertising, email marketing and social media marketing, to be brand specific and will lead a person to your website. From there the customer will decide whether to visit your business, call for more information or purchase online.
Myrtle Beach SEO Services includes (but are never limited to):
There is much more to Myrtle Beach SEO services than just what is listed below, it can be complex, depending on your type of business, your market and your goals. Marketing Provisions can help determine the best way to help your business succeed in the online world.
- Website Audits: We will examine your website fully, from your website architecture to how user friendly it is. The analysis will show us any technical errors, your on-site and off-site SEO and give a complete breakdown of your backlinks, authority and trust, as well as social media links.
- Technical Advice: from the audit we will be able to tell you if anything is missing on the technical side or backend of your website, for example, meta tags, broken links, site speed, and more.
- Keyword Research: what are your potential customers/clients searching for and what keywords long tail keywords are they using?
- Competitor Analysis: we will compare your site to your competitors, tell you what you’re doing right, find insight into what they are doing to help you
- Review of your Site Content: how your content is structured and written is important, not only to your customers but to the search engine robots as well
- Content Writing: how your content is structured and written is important. We write in-depth and authoritative content that will help with organic SEO.
- Directory Submissions: there are more ways to be found than just your website. We will set up your business in local and national directories that will give a link to your website.
- Social Marketing: reach new customers through several social media outlets. We will set up, create graphics and post to social media sites.
- XML Sitemap Creation: this tells the robots about your website and how to index it.
- Link Building: this is a very important part of off-site optimization
- Paid Advertising: from PPC (pay per click) on Google or Bing, banner ads, social media ads and more.
- Monthly Reporting: we will send you a monthly report that will tell you what we’ve done, what we’ve spend our time focusing on, show you results from where we started, and send you some suggestions of where we think we should go next month. With our SEO services, you will see where your money is going.
Why should your business rank on the search engines?
Did you know that over 80% of people search the internet for products or services before making a purchase? Almost 90% of those people make their purchase in a store. Search Engine Optimization for your business will have a greater opportunity of catching these consumers and converting them to customers. If your business is not found on the internet, then you are missing out on business leads and sales.
Marketing Provisions, a Myrtle Beach Search Engine Optimization company has created an SEO services plan that will get results at a price that your business can afford. With time and planning we will help get you the search engine results that will boost your business in search engine rankings and in profits.
Google gets over 100 billion searches a month! Let’s get some of that for you!
Contact Marketing Provisions, a Myrtle Beach SEO company now for a free website audit. We can then start getting your website Search Engine Optimized.