Inbound Online Internet Marketing
Would you like to increase traffic to your website or brick and mortar store? Sell more products? How about building popularity and increasing your business’ brand with your customers? If you answered yes to any of these questions, then investing in comprehensive online marketing plan by Marketing Provisions is a must!
Online marketing comes in many variations such as social media marketing, paid advertising / pay per click, directory listings, link building, press releases and email marketing. There is a wider range of online marketing elements than traditional marketing due to the endless websites and directories available on the Internet.
There are several major advantages to using online marketing, such as:
- Cost: You can reach a larger audience for less money online
- Speed: Within minutes your ads can be seen by hundreds of people
- Convenience: Today’s consumer comparison shops through the Internet and purchases during their leisure time
- Options: From social media, paid advertising to email marketing
- Analytics: available for each advertising campaign
Internet marketing can also be broken down into more specialized areas such as social media marketing, email marketing and web marketing:
- Social media marketing involves both free and paid advertising on such sites as Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus and Pinterest
- Email marketing involves both advertising and promotional marketing efforts via e-mail messages to current and prospective customers
- Website marketing includes e-commerce websites, pay per click ads on search engines, and organic search engine results via search engine optimization (SEO)
Marketing Provisions is well versed in the intricacies of online marketing. Let us create a custom online marketing plan for you today.